CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 27, 2007

Spankin' the monkey.....

In the pool...yeah, that's the story.

Nasty pedophile special needs man (18) with the mentality of a 10 year old and the working body parts of a man was enjoying himself in the pool today, all the while leering at my 5 and 3 year old. Nice, huh?

I'm normally queen wimpo when it comes to confrontation, but this "man" has been stalking me all summer, he's very "simple" and normally just bugs me, but when you start working your magic fingers looking at my daughter's I want to rip your face off. I marched right up to him (hand in his bathing suit) and said, "Hey Preston, get your hands out of your pants, if you want to do that then you need to go home". "Ok" He left.

Scum bag. Amee (my neighbor who's 7 year old was also the apple of his nasty eye) has decided that if she sees him do it again she's going to say, "Hey Preston, if I ever see you touching yourself looking at my daughter I'm going to rip your arm off and beat you with it".

I like that option better.

I'm so disgusted....I never leave my girls alone so that's not an issue, but WTF....nasty fucking scum bag, I don't care if you're slow as molasses, get your hands out of your pants.

Grrr......

2 comments:

The McFamily said...

Gross Gross Gross.

Yup, that covers it.
Gross.

Michelle said...

While it is scary that you feel that this guy is leering at your daughter what is more scary is that due to his mental incapabilities he could be acting out something that was done to him. I guess I would bring it to his parents attention in a gentle manner. This may be a behavior that they are trying to curb or this might be a new behavior. If this is a behavior that they are trying to curb they need to be aware so that they do not allow him at the pool unsupervised.

While this is scary and inappropriate I guess it would be worse if nothing was said and he had either been molested or ends up molesting someone because he is not aware of what he is doing is wrong. That would be an awful guilt to carry if you new about this and his parents did not.

{{{HUGS}}}
M