CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

I feel bad

Every Sunday I get an email telling me of all the poor souls that still visit my dead blog. For those of you that still pop in, should I resume blogging? Honestly it's a pain in the ass, but at the same time I do like to read back over my entries and see what was going on in my life. I don't have a diary, so maybe I should start this madness again?

Thoughts? Shoot me a comment and let me know if you miss this silly fodder?

In the mean time here are some pictures of the natives.

Oh and I've joined Facebook, Al and I were talking about it condescendingly and now I realize it's kinda fun.....

First up: Little Miss Hilton Head Island



And her tree huggin' older sister:



On Hilton Head we stayed in this wicked smashing villa, that I'm certain was way state of the art in 1978, however by 2008 standards it lacked just a smidge. One really sweet thing was Madge left her glasses there in 1978, and since we were the first people to rent the villa since Madge stayed there in 1978, I happened upon them. Well I had to look at the world through 1978 colored glasses, and let's just say it looked fabulous! Here's a picture of me sporting my new glasses showcasing some of the stunning decor.



Go on say it, "I look hot". You so wish you had those glasses, I KNOW IT!

3 comments:

kristin said...

I heart your Madge glasses and I heart your fodder blog.

Lynn - A Foodie and Her Family said...

LOL lovely glasses!!! I miss your updates!!! Keep them coming

Anonymous said...

Много всего онлайн [url=http://aftertube.net.ua/tags/%ED%E8%EC%F4%EE%EC%E0%ED%EA%E0/]нимфоманка[/url] Здесь [url=http://aftertube.net.ua/tags/%E4%F3%F0%EE%F7%EA%E0/]дурочка[/url]
контент эротический!