CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Mobile Memorials

This has been a blog in my head for weeks....I just now am getting a moment to share it with you lucky readers.

"In Loving Memory of........" Have you seen these? Now my question is, did the car belong to the person? Is that why it's still living on "in memory"? Because really, I don't want a mobile tombstone, if I die tomorrow, you all have these instructions, closed casket, comfortable clothes, flip flops, please, and no hearse.

I can't help but notice that the people with these ridiculous memorial stickers on their cars are scum bags. Now when do you decide to take it off? Do you feel really guilty when your like "To hell with Mama, I need to see out of my back windershield!" I wonder this everyday, because I see these everyday!

Just some thoughts for you to ponder.

6 comments:

The McFamily said...

seriously.
I am crying.
I have thought the same thing many times. I love you Danyelle. You speak to my inner witch.

Kristin said...

I had just assumed that this was a "southern thing" because I never ONCE saw one in NH or MA! Then when we moved here, I started to see them constantly! And then I thought the southern thing even more while reading your post. Alas, the mcmommy is down with the decals, so I guess its a whole east coast moronathon!

Anonymous said...

Hmm, never seen one of them. I refuse to even put a bumper sticker on my car, I don't think a memorial is in my future.

Off topic.. I though of you yesterday as I was driving from Hingham to Providence... damn massholes! LOL

pittgavo said...

I saw them more in the late 1990's... I saw one the other day on a 1991 Chevy Berretta... the kid died in like 1995.. I think it is time to move on.

Anonymous said...

I see them around here all the time. It drives me up the wall. Most of them are on souped up cars driven from the west side so I thought it was a Mexican tribute thing.
I told Hubby he can make me into a diamond and wear me in a ring so that I can bug him. ROFL!!

Anonymous said...

F*ckin?? remarkable things here [url=http://www.saclongchampfr2013.eu/bagages-c-11.html]Sac Longchamp Bagages[/url] . I am very happy to see your post. Sac Longchamp Bagages [url=http://www.saclongchampfr2013.eu/sac-%C3%A0-dos-longchamp-c-3.html]Sac à Dos Longchamp solde[/url] , Thank you a lot and i am looking ahead to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?