CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 29, 2007

8 Things

8 Things
Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people; then visits those people’s sites and comments, letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.

1. I sleep on my stomach, even when I was pregnant. I'm good.
2. I went to three colleges before I graduated, but I still graduated in 4 years.
3. I scratched a girls face when I was 6 because she would not leave my yard, it scarred.
4. I put this latest song on my blog because Alison has never heard it, I can't believe that, it was a big hit in our group in high school.
5. I am the only person in our little high school group that has kids. Carol is getting married in September and I really hope she joins my ranks quickly. Preferably 9 months after September.
6. We're going to the beach on Sunday and I can't wait!
7. I feel stupid, but I do not know what a Meme is.
8. I'm not afraid to fly, but if I haven't driven on the highway for a while, I get kind of nervous, on a long trip it takes me about 2 hours to "settle in".

I tag.....everyone that hasn't been tagged. How's that for lazy?

0 comments: