CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 21, 2007

A little bit of this and that....

Did you know that WE has Kate and Allie on nightly from 7:00-8:00? That's two episodes of my favorite 80s tv show! I've officially broken up with Dr. Phil and switched to the other team, Kate and Allie are now my latest addiction.

Things are good, I'm teaching lessons like crazy, which is good, the $$$ is nice. Frick and Frack are swimming constantly and Frick has swimmers ear to prove it. Poor kid. We took her to the doctor yesterday, confirmation, swimmers ear. Summer has officially arrived.

We're going to see the My Little Pony show tomorrow night. I know you're all jealous. We went to Carowinds (like Six Flags) on Father's Day and R is quite the dare devil. She went on quite a few roller coasters. I went on one by myself which was awesome, but I've decided that my sister and I need to go without the kids and husbands, we'd ride all day!

My garden is still going great, I have had some cherry tomatoes and a few cluster tomatoes ripen, cukes are ready too. I have on red pepper plant. I now know why red peppers are so expensive. I have 1 plant, 1 pepper, and it's showing no signs of turning red. Sucks up water like crazy, but just takes forever. I don't see myself becoming a pepper farmer in the future. I have yet to receive the soil results...that's pretty suspicious.

I'll spam you with some pictures since I've been lax in posting. Enjoy.
Here we have the ladies enjoying some hat fashion.
And here we have #1 posing for a Pre-K Graduation photograph.

And #2 sitting on the porch awaiting the departure for the "Fancy Nancy" book reading at Barnes and Nobel. Yes, I took her out of the house dressed like that....



Proof that she left the house...walking the "Stage" (first I might add) at the reading. Where did this kid come from?

2 comments:

HeatherG said...

How is it possible that #2 is such a girly girl? Where on earth did she come from?

The McFamily said...

OH MY. Caroline M. and Caroline P. need to get together and paint toenails together. Riley is gorgeous.
Man your girls hair got light in the sun.