CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 3, 2007

Shameless plea......

OK, here goes, R has this annoying fund raiser for school. The
kids that sell 15 items get pulled out of class and get to go to this
huge party with a bounce house, clowns, heck there is probably a pony
for all I know. I think this is a crock and insane, and I remember
when we were kids we just sold crap, and I think the person that sold
the most crap got a "prize". Something lame like a stuffed animal.
Needless to say I didn't sell much, but I digress this isn't about
me.....

Well now the PTA has upped the ante, make the poor kids feel left out
if they don't sell their share and they miss out on the special party.
All of their friends leave class and they are left to color alone,
waiting for them to return from the party with faced painted, chewing
gum, and holding all kinds of fun prizes. Nice, huh?

So you know where this is going....I've ordered some magazines, but
there aren't 15 that I want, but the prices on the magazines aren't
crazy, like ten bucks for a subscription. The other stuff, wrapping
paper, etc, well if that's your thing then by all means, order away.

So this stupid fund raiser closes as of this Friday, September 7th, as
in four days left to sell this stuff! Could you PLEASE look and see
if there is anything you might want? I swear you are all getting
cashews or empty gift bags from this place for Christmas if you don't
order something...ha,ha, but really please take a look so R can go
to this exclusive party, so she's not hounding me...PLEASE.....

Here's the link, you can order online, pay online, it's shipped to you, etc.

http://www.innisbrook.com/index_students.cfm?id1=R2453C&id2=&id3=

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but that is just wrong! Everyone should get the party, or no one... imho!

I hope she makes it. I did my part ;) Beware.. our fundraiser is starting soon! *evil grin*

Anonymous said...

That is so wrong!!! I just got hit with 2 fundraisers over-lapping each other and 2 kids trying to sell. I finally just gave my $50 to Opt-Out. My PTA better not even think of something like this.

The McFamily said...

Sorry...have my very own innisbrook sitting on my tabel right now.
I cannot believe the schools pull this BULL $HIT
It's like they are w*horing out our kids