CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Superhuman

So what did you do today?

I ran to Walgreens at 8 AM.

I colored my hair for the sixth time in three days

Sixth time was the charm and I'm finally back to brown

I took a shower

I made 14 hairbows

I made and painted a princess crown hairbow holder

I parented two kids solo all day

I vacuumed the living room, kitchen, dining room, and den

I steam cleaned the linoleum and the hardwood floors

I had to give the ^*(&(*^(^*(& dog a bath because she decided to get covered in red clay

I did 12 loads of laundry and put away all but the Suit's

I made chicken broccoli ziti and brought it to the Suit's work so we could all have dinner as a family on his "break"

I showered again with the kids and gave myself a much needed hot oil treatment to my soon to be buzzed ala Britney hair

I "worked" for six hours (read logged in and walked by whilst doing the above and "moved" the mouse)

I put together the God forsaken basket for the stupid PTA to auction!





I'm so exhausted! Seriously..I'm going to crash and burn. I'll explain the "hair" another day...it's such a saga....oh my, monumental.

0 comments: