CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

This was not staged.

This is how I just found them. (Note: C pulled the barstool over to get a better view, R has chosen to take the stool from the bathroom as her perch.)

And another view. Check our R's smirk. "Waiting for the beep".

I think the pictures say it all, but my new washer and dryer arrived today. R has been doing laundry all day, I think this was better than the Leapster in her eyes. C is enjoying the "beep". I've heard "Mama the beep is calling you" about ten times. R has begged me to show her how to start the washer and dryer, but I haven't taught her, somehow I feel that doing her own laundry at 4 is a bit much.

I can see the talk at pre-school tomorrow. "I did laundry all day yesterday". I guess I should prepare my explanation to DSS now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooohhhh, you got the stands. I wish I did.

My kids love to do the laundry with me. D isn't the best folder, but he enjoys it ;)

very cute pictures!