CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 9, 2007

I had surgery today.

In my sister's bedroom. Gotta love having a sister that is a doctor.

I've had this annoying "growth" on my chest, right at my bra/bathing suit line since I was about 14. It's not cancerous and was the size of an eraserhead. It's an annoyance. Not really a "skintag" (I just googled images, they were gross, I won't scare you), but just sort of a moley thing.

So the doctor said he'd take it off. I mentioned it to Dr. Jenn and she said, "I can do it for free". Magic word, "free". So while the girls were watching Tangerine Bear with their cousins, I was doing my pre-op testing.

So she shot me with Novocaine, pulled out the scalpel, and sliced that fucker right off. That thing that's been on my body forever, looked really yucky in my sister's gloved hands.

My post op recovery was spent in the living room watching my nephew bounce off the walls.

It bleed fairly profusely for a bit and gave my sister a heart attack, and I could see that she was deciding if she should drive me to the office to cauterize, but it stopped, all's well. Jenn's not thrilled with her work, and is promising a re-do if it scars, I told her I don't care, it's off that's worth any scar!

In other news. 105 today....guess what? Someone decided to shit in the pool. Closed until Saturday afternoon. Tomorrow's temp, 105, Saturday (Cold Front) 98.

I'm actually fine with skipping the pool for a few days, however shitting in the pool is really freakin' gross!

BTW: The Shitter, 6 year old girl.

Little Shit.

3 comments:

HeatherG said...

A few things:

1. Thank goodness for Dr. Jen.
2. Gross
3. While I love seeing my beautiful god-daughter and her smiley sister, the way you've got your photos cycling is nauseating.

Kristin said...

I have one of those eraserhead things on each leg! Ew. I want them off too!

Anonymous said...

Ewwww nasty kid! Thanks Dr. Jen!