CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 22, 2006

411

Hi, It's me Danyelle.
Can you help me?
Great, thanks.
Um a relative sent two $25.00 Target Cards to Frick and Frack yesterday, and I cannot find them.
Yes, I've looked everywhere.
Yes, the FI Suit even emptied two bags of trash looking.
Yes, we did find the envelope they came in.
Yes, we looked in all the obvious places.
Yes, we even enlisted the help of Frick and Frack hoping they were behind the disappearance.
Nope, nothing.
Frack was very helpful, but that was only because she knew a shopping spree was on the other end.
I know, we really can't find them.
Yes, we did look in the stockings.
Yep, in tree too.
Even the freezer, and the fridge.
Yes, I even emptied all my "bins" searching.
Nope, still nothing.
Really, you have no more suggestions?
Wow, some information....OK, I'm going to return to ripping my hair out because this is the kind of stuff that will drive me CRAZY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH Man that really stinks!!! Couch cushions likes to eat things like that. I hope you can find them. Call target and see what the procedure is for getting them replaced. Hopefully the givers have the reciepts.

Anonymous said...

did you look in your wallet? not being a smartass.. that's just something I'd do.

good luck