CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 14, 2006

PTL.

R had her Christmas Pagent tonight at school. I can safely say I don't think that she will ever be a Vegas show girl, which really isn't a bad thing at all. She did not cry or flee from the stage, nor did she enjoy one part of the program. She did, however, greatly enjoy the trip to Fuddrucker's after to celebrate her singing debut.

And my personal favorite. Hallelujah, Praise the Lord!


By the way......how about throwing out a comment here and there....I know you're reading...I can see you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, I comment!

Julia goes to a Christian preschool and I love the fact they get to celbrate Christmas and Easter, etc.

Today was her Christmas sing. I could listen to them sing "there was a little baby" in their best southern baptist voices, all day long!!

(it's a non denominational school housed in a Lutheran building and we're catholic.. go figure)

Kristin said...

I tried to comment to the closet/shoes post yesterday but it wouldn't let me! How's the ceiling repair coming along?

Anonymous said...

Hey danyelle...i love little kid programs. something amusing usually happens, and there is always a cryer...did you have one? is your house now a vomit free zone? the inlaws arrive today for 10 days, let the holidays begin!

Anonymous said...

LOL Miss V won't be a vegas show girl either..She stood very still and did her parts..she wasn't dancing all over the place like the girls in the front row..

Anonymous said...

LOL You know there is always one child that does not want to be there and you were the family. I love school concerts.