CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Have I told you

That C call's ornament hangers "hookers"? Like, "Mommy Santa needs a hooker." How funny is that? She asked the FI Suit what his favorite "hooker" was. Guess that'd be me, right?

Swim team ends this Thursday with an end of the season meet, of course I have to rush out and try to be at R's school program. It never fails that these things fall on the same night. So frustrating. I feel bad leaving the meet, but my normal schedule is until 5:30, and I just can't stay and risk missing my little girls singing debut! Sorry kids. Speaking of the kids, a little boy gave me a handmade card and homemade cookies today, so cute! Also another gave me a box of Russell Stover chocolates....guess who got a fun practice today? Chocolate bribery is such a good tool.

Let's see what else, nothing really. I need to get list making for my big Christmas Eve party, I'm not getting many RSVP's, which does not mean people aren't coming, it just means they can't read or that they don't know what RSVP means. Duh.

Here's a funny Mom story, her water bill was really high this month, so she figured out that her toilets have a "silent flush" ie, sucking water silently costing her big bucks. Well she went to Wally World to buy new "guts" for the toilets and she was asking the gentleman in the hardware department about the pros and cons of certain models, etc, and then she says "Will I be able to do this on my own?" His reply, "Well sure, but why not just get one of the guys from the Church to come do it?"

Ahhh......The Southland.......funny church assumers. It was a nice sentiment, but oh well.....she did it herself.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL!! Do you wear 3 inch heels while ya cookin?
Gotta love us southerners ROFL!!