CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

I know, I know.

I create a new blog and then I neglect it, but you expected that, right? We're fighting a very odd virus in the Parker House these days. Miss C had the the R sickness from Thanksgiving last Monday, then acted fine Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday all day, only to puke once each night between the hours of 10 PM and 1 AM. Odd you say? Yes, me too. Well we thought that her random pukes were from coughing and that she had "practiced" puking so well on Monday that it became a natural reflex...that's at least what Doctor Mommy had decided......

Appears I was wrong...very wrong.

Fast forward to Monday, when we had been in a puke free household for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. R wakes up at 10:30 PM and pukes her guts out. Made it to the bathroom, bless her heart (said the washing machine). Then she slept with us all night and was seemingly fine. Tuesday morning (school day) she was blah and I decided not to send her to school, however she got wind of this and suddenly was "fine, fine, fine". So she appeared fine, ate a bagel and off she went to infect the masses.

Picked her up Tuesday from school, fine mood, no worries, then I opened her lunch bag, she ate nothing. Nada, zippo. So I asked her if she was sick, "No, Claudia brought in donuts". Ok, that was odd, but I "guessed" that was the reason. The girls were slated to sleep over at my Mom's house so the FI Suit and I could wrap presents, so we headed that way and I told my Mom what was going on, etc. She wasn't worried, and I told her I'd call after practice. So I called, and all was well, and they wanted to sleep over. Fine.

Well this morning the FI Suit called my Mom to pick up the girls and yep, R puked last night around 11 PM, in Mammy's bed, all over Mammy (getting her back for the chili incident last week). So all day today R acted fine, she ate minimal little soup here and there, but in general mood fine. She's in bed tonight snuggling with "the bucket" and I've given her instructions on steps to take to avoid puking all over the bed....I'm hopeful. She did say she "thought she'd get sick tonight". That isn't giving me a warm fuzzy feeling.

My stomach has felt like crapola since dinner.......I really hope I'm not getting the "Mystery puke between 10 PM and 1AM Once a Day Sickness". Man that would suck.

Oh well, the presents are wrapped.

This blog site rocks by the way...SPELL CHECK! Woohoo...do you like my country song? It's totally R....swearing woman that she it. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the mystery illness leaves your house!

Anonymous said...

Yuck! I hope everyone feels better soon and the pukes stay far AWAY!